Russian tank destroyer SU-100, built in March 2008.
It is SU-100 of Soviet army. I intend to attach some tank desant soldiers that I had left while making T-34 before.
I disassembled my dumbbell to get enough degree of adhesion of an upper and lower body.
Huge gap between the back armor up and lower. The wire net in the back of the body is good looking. There were no parts to fit with the photo-etched parts and I had to make many holes when I made T-34 before. This time, it was easy to attach on the armor.
The belt that stops the pulling wire is expressed by a detailed photo-etched parts.
The photo-etched parts attached on the front are also high quality. A front fender is naturally damaged.
There were belt of photo-etched parts, but it’s difficult to assemble and I use plate weight for fishing.
I damaged the rear fender naturally.
It is not too plain impression because there are a lot of parts on the simple shape body.
They are tank desant soldiers, which I made it while assembled with T-34 before.
I blew in dark green first. It seems to be the Soviet army tank.
I pasted the decal. It is an easy job that only two red star decals. It will be completed after washing and pastel powdering.
It is a Soviet SU-100 tank destroyer. This 56 caliber 100mm antitank cannon was able to penetrate the front armor of the Tiger II. T-34 is a base of this body. It’s hard to take complete picture because it’s too long barrel.
The casting expression of armor shield is good quality.
I put two Soviet soldier figures that had been left from last summer.
I should have sliced the edge of the exhaust pipes more thinly.
Two tank desant is wearing winter wear. Compare to T-34, this tank has no turret and back of the tank is more comfortable?
I mistook to attach the cupola direction. The direction of the hatch is different and the correct way is front and back, as I checked the other person’s completed models.
I improved the reality of Soviet soldier with Russian caps and the machine-gun with the drum magazine.
I used high quality resin heads with the Tamiya kit.
The place in which I left the paint without quickly wiping off with washing has stained.
All hatches have shut by assumption in the combat. The vehicle of the Soviet Union is interesting that every tanks are equipped the saw’s.
I pasted a big red star, though I did not know this tank’s belonging.
This tank is a very powerful impression. I enjoyed assembly and painting very much. Though it’s hard to find the storage space as the latter war AFV since the barrel is too long ….